Clintons is an award winning boutique law firm, based in Covent Garden in Central London. It is a market leader in the entertainment, digital media and creative industries and is highly regarded for its corporate, employment, litigation, property and family work. The firm is best known for representing both creative individuals and their businesses as originators of intellectual property, many of whom are household names.
In the past year or so the Corporate and Commercial team has advised on:
* tech start-ups;
* music and other media based catalogue acquisitions and disposals;
* investments through SEIS, EIS and VCTs;
* public and private company mergers, acquisitions and disposals;
* Nex Exchange and AIM listings;
* private placings and open offers;
* private equity and venture capital transactions;
* joint ventures and shareholder arrangements;
* corporate restructuring, capital reductions and share buy-backs; and
* commercial contractual arrangements, including content and IP licensing, agency and distribution agreements, employment contracts and consultancy agreements.
Clintons is part of the SETsquared Surrey Affiliate Network and sponsors of the Surrey 100 Club. We have had a relationship with one of the partners Chris Coates for some years and he is very happy to offer members the opportunity to spend some time with him without charge to discuss any legal matters they have.
If you would like to speak to Chris then please do email Charlotte Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can book you some time to meet with him.