About this workshop:
Successful startups all have one thing in common - a focused understanding of their early-adopter customer needs but this is a challenge for many startup founders. It’s tempting, but dangerous, to develop your first product behind closed doors and reveal it to the world when it’s ready to launch. The risk is you’ve built something nobody needs that much...at least not enough to pay for it!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
* How successful startups discover and use clear insights into customer needs
* Why interviews and observation trump large-scale market data for usable insights into early stage customers
* How to set up and run a series of in-depth customer interviews that will give you valuable new insights
* How to analyse insights from interviews and share with your whole team
* How to use surveys to add quantitative data to interview insights and validate your value propositions
This is a hands-on workshop with loads of opportunities to develop and test the customer research processes and tools you’ll need to develop a detailed understanding of your customers’ high-value needs. You will leave with an actionable customer research plan you can use immediately.
Chris Pett & Keith Dixon
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for startup founders and team members who want to demonstrate to investors and customers they have a practical and detailed understanding of customer requirements before investing in costly product development cycle.
Please visit the Eventbrite page to book a place on this workshop.