Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions. Please see our web site for the largest company database in Europe, it is full of technology and business cooperation opportunities: https://een.ec.europa.eu/.
EEN is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3.000 experts from more than 600 member organisations-all renowned for their excellence in business support. Individual businesses can’t become network members but they can enjoy the many services offered by the team of advisors in network member organisations. Some of these services are as follows:
- International connections to establish technology and/or business partnerships
- Technology and innovation brokerage services
- Support to access to local sources of funding programs and EU programs (including H2020)
- Innovation audits and strategy advice
- Advice on intellectual property rights
- Advice on innovation management
- Needs analysis to identify innovation management capacity and gaps
- Develop an action plan with you to tackle identified gaps
- Help your business carry out the action plan
- Indicate paths for further development
All services provided by EEN advisers are customized for the companies and they are provided at no cost to you. In UK, EEN is jointly funded by EU and Innovate UK.
Nuray Tanis (Business Advisor - EEN) will be coming in to the Surrey Technology Centre to run 45 minute session for SETsquared Surrey members. Nuray Tanis has more than 15 years of experience in technology and innovation management and she has spent most of her professional career by working for technology transfer intermediaries such as science parks, industrial zones and incubators. She has also been an entrepreneur and managed her own consulting business at some point in her career. She helped various types of start-ups and ambitious businesses raise VC/PE/national/EU funds for their innovative projects and advised them through their commercialization routes(ideation, developing and testing business models, accessing to funding mechanisms, establishing partnerships).
Common Questions Asked to EEN Advisers
- How can I access to new markets?
- Is it possible to find manufacturing partners/distributors/suppliers/sales agencies from countries in your network?
- Is it possible to find research partners from countries in your network to co-develop a product ?
- How can I access to EU funds?
- What can I do to grow my business?
- Can I licence my technology through your network ?
- I invented X for customers in Y sector. I don’t know what are my next steps. Can you help?
- Is it possible to offer our products/services through your network to certain countries?
Please visit our Eventbrite page to book a timeslot with Nuray: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/enterprise-europe-network-clinic-for-setsquared-members-only-tickets-61289699140