About this workshop:
If you are considering working with a university to develop or enhance your business, you need to attend this workshop.
Startups succeed and grow faster when they work with other experts to supplement and extend their knowledge resources and technical capabilities.
Collaborative research and development with university partners is a proven method to create innovative products and services faster, demonstrate value to investors and enterprise customers, and learn from subject matter experts in a non-competitive environment.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
* What types of university R&D resources are there for you to access
* Success stories of recent collaborations between R&D partners in the SETsquared network
* Sources of grant funding available to you for collaboration, including Innovate UK and more
* How to lead projects successfully, from initial conversations to conclusion
* How Intellectual Property agreements work with university departments, and what your options are
This workshop combines case studies, tutorials and collaborative planning exercises. You’ll leave with a practical checklist and plan for your next R&D collaboration ready for you to put into action immediately.
Chris Pett & Keith Dixon
Who should attend
The University R&D Collaboration workshop is for startup founders and team members who are considering grant funding options for growing their business and need help to understand how university partnerships can work for them.
Please visit the Eventbrite page to book a place on this event.