A thriving business requires a workforce with a blend of skills and personalities. As you select people to work in your company it’s useful to be able to identify individuals that not only have the required skills, but also have the personal characteristics that will contribute positively to the company culture you wish to create. Equally, as your business expands you will need to provide leadership, guidance and support to the members of your team, not all of whom will think or behave in the way you do or expect.
This workshop describes how people differ in attitude, emotion and behaviour and provides you with some easy-to-use tools which will allow you to quickly identify the mix of personalities in your team (including yourself!) and select the most effective way to lead and communicate with each individual.
The workshop will cover:
• Understanding your own personality profile and behaviour preferences
• Identifying others’ personalities — a simple four-colour model
• Interacting with people with different behaviour profiles
• 13 leadership styles — which one(s) are right for you and your company?
• Adapting your leadership style for different situations
• Selecting a balanced team
There will be plenty of interaction during the sessions as well as opportunities to share and discuss your own experiences and challenges.