Over the last 15 years, SETsquared has supported over 1,000 high-tech, high-growth ventures. Many of these companies have raised significant investment, exported products globally, achieved world firsts and had considerable societal as well as economic impact. Collectively they have created over 9,000 jobs and raised over £1bn investment.
SETsquared's Top 50 in 15 campaign, launched at an exclusive reception at the House of Commons on 29th March, and celebrated the achievements of the top 50 entrepreneurs that we’ve supported plus 10 up and coming stars, who they have named ‘ones to watch’.
Congratulations to our past and present SETsquared Surrey members for being selected!
- Peter Lilley and Charlie Davies - iGeolise
- Tom Harle and Tom Frame - Fourth State Medicine
- Leon Marsh - iNOVA Design
- Ebrahim Bushehri - Lime Microsystems
- Aaron Mason and Georgios Michalakidis - ManagePlaces
- Stephen Kyle-Henney - TISICs
- Prof Paul Krause - Resin.io (formerly RuleMotion)
Click here for more information on the event: http://www.setsquared.co.uk/start-support/top-50-15