SEPnet Summer Placements 2018
Do you have a project/work experience for a physics undergraduate?
SEPnet (South East Physics Network) annual placement scheme for physics undergraduates is seeking 8-week projects in industry or research in areas such as data analysis, mathematical modelling, programming, product design and testing or science communication.
Who can apply?
Any organisations interested in recruiting physics graduates, or who can offer valuable business experience, including large companies, SMEs, start-ups, research institutions, charities and NGOs.
Benefits to employers
- Early access to bright, numerate students with excellent problem-solving and IT skills
- Carry out projects you would not normally have time for
- A fresh perspective on your business challenges
· Create a diverse workforce (30-40% of placement students are female)
- All advertising, administration and placement support handled by SEPnet
- Some funding for SMEs
For more information:
Visit http://www.sepnet.ac.uk/students-employers/information-for-employers/ . Register your placement project, or projects, online here by Friday 9 February. Email firstname.lastname@example.org