Sun 28 January – Thursday 1st February (inclusive)
Closing date for full application:
Thursday 11 January 2018
16 or 17 January 2018
Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme, delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network, is organising a technology visit to Israel for businesses in the cyber tech/ cyber security industry.
Coinciding with Cybertech Tel Aviv, delegates will have the opportunity to meet Israeli cyber tech companies, research centres and key stakeholders, with the aim of developing strong international partnerships for future collaboration/commercialisation.
Israel is considered a cyber powerhouse, hosting the world’s largest cyber security sector, after the US. Historically security has always been a top priority, both socially and politically and Israel is home to the world’s most impressive cyber intelligence unit, Unit 8200 which is also the largest unit of the Israel Defence Force.
CYBERTECH TEL AVIV
Cybertech Tel Aviv takes place from 29 – 30 Jan 2018 and is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Economy and Industry, the Ministry of Energy and the Israel Innovation Authority.
KEY BUSINESS SECTORS
- Cyber Technology
- Cyber Security
- Threat Intelligence
For eligible companies: Flights, four nights accommodation and the participation fee for Cybertech TLV 2018 (one representative per company) will be funded through the global accelerator programme.
BENEFITS OF ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME
- Pre-visit and in-country briefings providing market information and advice on how to do business in the cyber sector; Training on how to improve your pitching skills; Training on how to protect your IP.
- Full access to Cybertech TLV 2018 and the opportunity to meet key players in the sector
- Your profile in the visit brochure, that will be distributed at the conference
- A programme of meetings with key players and stakeholders
- On acceptance to the Accelerator Programme, a commitment fee of £500 will be obtained from each successful participant, which will be returned on successful completion of the programme.
- Non-attendance on the programme after formal acceptance may result in forfeiting some or all of the fee.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS AND SUBSIDIES
This visit is part of Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme. For approved companies, Innovate UK will organise and fund flights, four nights’ accommodation and participation at Cybertech TLV 2018 (for one representative per company).
To participate in this visit, your business must be established in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in participating, please visit: Register My Interest
On completing the form, you will then receive a confirmation email containing details of how to make a full application.
Please be aware that submitting a full application does not mean you have been accepted onto the Accelerator Programme. It is a competitive process and you will be notified of the outcome on Friday 12 Jan 17.