The University of Surrey is launching an Innovation Voucher Scheme. The scheme will fund (between £5K and £10K) collaborative projects between small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and the University’s academic expertise.
Projects can be used to address specific technical challenges, develop or test products or introduce innovative new business processes.
- Applications will be processed in batches
- The number of vouchers available is limited so the earlier we receive applications the better
- The more evidence provided that the project will benefit both the SME (growth, competitiveness, innovation…) and the University (impact, reputation, lasting partnership) the more chance of it being selected
- Projects should address challenges that the company would not be able to perform without expertise from the University
- All projects must be completed by 31st March 2018
Once the application is received we will perform an initial review and, provided it meets some basic criteria, it will be submitted to the University’s Business Development department which will perform the due diligence process for a consultancy project. This process may take a few weeks.
If you would like to apply for a chance to take part in this voucher scheme then please contact Charlotte Watson (email@example.com) for more details.