EZ³ is a multi-site enterprise zone in the Enterprise M3 area, comprising three sites Basing View, Longcross and Whitehill & Bordon. The three unique sites are connected through the value of innovation, 5G communications, cyber security and sustainable technologies.
The Enterprise Zone reflects the collaborative approach taken by Enterprise M3 and the strong partnership with Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council, Runnymede Borough Council, East Hampshire District Council, Hampshire County Council, Surrey County Council, Crest Nicholson, Aviva Investors and the Homes and Community Agency, around the strong local and national reputation for enabling, creating, and driving the conditions for growth.
The Government-backed Enterprise Zone will offer a range of benefits* including:
- 100% business rates discount, worth up to £275,000 over a five year period
- High quality Business Support at each site
- Excellent transport links to London and the UKs main airports of Heathrow and Gatwick
- A highly skilled and talented workforce, with proximity to first-rate academic institutions
- Exciting potential for R&D collaboration with world class institutes on your doorstep, including The Pirbright Institute, 5G Innovation Centre, Surrey Centre for Cyber Security, and The Institute for Cyber Security Innovation
- Expert support to help access the Government R&D Tax Credit scheme
- Access to global markets through Department for International Trade
*Access to financial benefits and incentives will based on businesses meeting the eligible criteria
The three well connected sites offer further benefits unique to EZ³ .
SETsquared does have a hub based in Basingtoke. For more information about this, please do visit the SETsquared website.
To view the EZ³ Basing View site video please click this link: https://youtu.be/6Z44UY_E1Mk